December 14, 2019
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
December 15, 2018, 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM @ Holly Springs Cultural Center
Stop by the Holly Springs Farmers Market in our NEW LOCATION on W. Ballentine Street for pictures with Santa. The jolly elf will be available from 9:30 a.m.-noon so you can take your own photos with him.
Along with the awesome vendors participating in the Holly Springs Artisan Marketplace, we will have more than a dozen local farmers and food producers with:
- fresh local produce** & microgreens
- local honey
- maple syrup
- pasture-raised meats
- gourmet pasta & sauces
- all-natural preserves and mustards
- prepared soups, salads, and sandwiches
- coffee pour overs, plus beans to brew at home
- mouthwatering baked goods
...including vegan and gluten-free options!
- local wine
- eggs from happy free-range chickens and ducks
...plus all-natural bath & body products and MORE!
Visit http://www.hollyspringsnc.us/691/Whats-Coming-to-Market to see exactly who will be at market this week, and what they'll be bringing.
**grown in a hoop house
December 19, 2018, 7:00 PM @ Town Hall