Visit us at www.hollyspringsnc.gov.
The Town of Holly Springs announces a fresh new look for its website along with a switch to the .gov domain. The website is the top source of town info for residents and now features multiple navigation options, along with a clean, modern and dynamic look. The service-focused site is mobile-friendly, secured for user privacy protection and expands the very popular Parks and Recreation section. The .gov domain gives website users added security and confidence to know that the website is an authentic government site that cannot be duplicated.
"For the first time, more than half of all users now access the site from their cell phones and tablets, so our goal is to simplify the process to make it easier to find what you want, when you want it," said Cassie Hack, Holly Springs Director of Communications and Marketing.
Highlights of the website:
- New navigation options that are more streamlined and quickly get users to most popular pages
- A new transparency portal for residents to get a snapshot of important town information
- A section for projects and initiatives to zero in on major undertakings going on in town
- A new resident section to address the needs of the nearly 2,000 residents who move to Holly Springs every year
- A find it fast navigation tool to put links at users’ fingertips - like how to report a pothole or how to view the latest Council meeting
- Integrated social media feeds so users can see posts without needing an account
- More access to the latest videos showcasing Holly Springs news and events
- A new Parks and Recreation subsite to expand one of our most popular sections
- A new Economic Development subsite to give existing businesses and those looking to relocate here, the tools they need to thrive in Holly Springs
- Improved ADA compliance to provide accessibility for users