(HOLLY SPRINGS, NC, November 20, 2019 - Press Release) – Trustwell Property Group (Trustwell), on behalf of 242 Main Street Holly Springs LLC and the Town of Holly Springs, is proud to host a Ribbon Cutting & Dedication Ceremony celebrating the Town Hall Commons project on December 3, 2019 at 10 a.m. The ceremony will be held in front of the building at 242 S. Main Street in downtown Holly Springs. The highlight of the ceremony will be the dedication of the building to the loving memory of Carl G. Dean, the former Holly Springs Town Manager, whose original vision for the revitalization of downtown Holly Springs is being fulfilled by the opening of the Town Hall Commons project.
Mayor Dick Sears and Town of Holly Springs staff will kick off the December 3 ceremony and be joined by the Trustwell team, our investors, and the tenants of Town Hall Commons. The public is encouraged to attend, tour the building, and stay to enjoy the local businesses currently open in the building.
"What an honor it is to see this dream become a reality as members of the Holly Springs community bring their businesses into a now thriving downtown. It has been a pleasure and honor to be a part of this incredible partnership with the Town of Holly Springs and working with them to make this first public private partnership such a success,” said Abel Zalcberg, a principal of Trustwell and long-time business owner in Holly Springs.
“The revitalization of downtown Holly Springs started with a shared vision and through tireless dedication and hard work it has grown into just what we imagined in those early meetings,” said Irena Krstanovic, Holly Springs Director of Economic Development. “From the beginning, Trustwell showed a commitment to this vision and our partnership is a perfect example of what happens when town government and the private sector join forces to make a difference.”
The Town Hall Commons project, along with The Block on Main that is currently under construction, will add roughly 100,000 square feet of retail, restaurant and office spaces. In addition, the Town of Holly Springs has invested in infrastructure to position the downtown to accommodate this influx of growth and expansion down the road. The Town has added parking - bringing a total of 700 spaces, realigned roadways to improve safety, installed safer pedestrian crosswalks to improve walkability, and revamped our downtown stormwater project to handle the development. Over the next 20 years, the revitalization of downtown Holly Springs is projected to generate $1 billion in regional economic impact.
As the first project in a growing list of new development for the area, Town Hall Commons features more than 22,000 square feet of new retail space, 21,000 square feet of new Class A office space with second floor balconies, a two-level public parking deck, and expansive outdoor plazas highlighted by a fountain for the community to enjoy.
Trustwell is thrilled to announce the following tenants who are part of the Town Hall Commons family.
- Osha Thai Kitchen & Sushi – Locally based owners bringing a new authentic Asian cuisine and ambience to Holly Springs.
- Ting Fiber – Local provider of fiber telecom services establishing their flagship retail location.
- Uniquely U Bridal & Formalwear – The premier local salon for saying yes to the dress.
- Pace Yourself Run Company – Local Holly Springs run club creators bringing a shoe shopping experience like no other.
- Body Shop Fitness – The pre-eminent gym for runners and athletes managed and run by Holly Springs run club participants.
- Vivo Ristorante & Pizzaria – A family friendly Italian restaurant building on the success of their other Holly Springs location.
- Sir Walter Coffee + Kitchen – Locally based operators bringing a second location to their portfolio with a full kitchen and bar to compliment all their coffee offerings.
- Salon Revive – Talented local hairstylists creating a beautiful salon for their clients to enjoy.
- Wonder Spa – Local owners bringing relaxation through pampering with services including manicures, pedicures, waxing and massage.
- Bless Your Heart Boutique – An established local boutique carrying the latest clothing trends and fabulous jewelry and gifts for all ages.
- Shine Orthodontics – Treating adults and children, this office will keep your smile looking straight and perfect.
- Spring Smiles – A local dentist starting his own practice in Holly Springs ensuring that your teeth are always the strongest and healthiest they can be.
- MidCarolina OB/GYN offices – Well-respected and established OB/GYN practice expanding the range of services available without ever leaving our community.
- MWH Constructors – The new regional headquarters of an international utility engineering firm excited to call Holly Springs home.
- Family Focus Chiropractic – Providing gentle chiropractic care for families, kids and pregnant moms.
- First Federal Mortgage