October 30, 2021
Jefferson L. Sugg Farm at Bass Lake
2401 Grigsby Ave.
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Saturday, October 30, 2021
This annual, family-friendly event celebrates Holly Springs and all the people, places and services that our community has to offer. Featuring local artists, businesses, food vendors, children’s activities, and local entertainment; this free event is a Holly Springs tradition.
Highlights traditionally include:
- Enjoy live, local, entertainment throughout the day
- Get a jump start on your holiday shopping with our Arts & Crafts Alley and Harvest Market
- Play until your hearts content at the Children's Corner, full of activities and games
- Free Kids Zone with inflatables & rides
- Food and treats for every taste
- Learn about local, non-profit community groups
- Business Expo sponsored by the Holly Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Fire Truck & Police vehicles on display – Meet Cinder too!
- 2nd Annual HollyFest Scarecrow Contest - Register today!