July 4, 2020
Holly Springs Cultural Center
300 West Ballentine St.
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Holly Springs Farmers Market OPEN July 4th 8-Noon
Saturday, July 4, 2020
Join us Saturday from 8:00-12:00 on W. Ballentine Street around the Cultural Center. We'll be taking a variety of social distancing precautions (including mask enforcement) and you'll find:
• fresh local produce & microgreens including CORN
• pasture-raised beef, pork, and chicken
• mouthwatering baked goods including gluten-free and keto-friendly options
• candied nuts, nut clusters, and other confections
• cloth face masks
• eggs from happy free-range chickens and ducks
• artisanal cheeses
• cut flowers
• fresh kettle corn
• local honey
• coffee beans
• dog treats
• prepared salads & sandwiches
...plus all-natural bath and body items, and more!
Alternate purchasing options for most of our vendors can be found on our website.