Comprehensive Transportation Plan Update
The Town of Holly Springs is updating its Comprehensive Transportation Plan, which guides future improvements to how people get around town. Your participation is essential during this project. Help direct the future of transportation in Holly Springs by providing your feedback.
What is a Comprehensive Transportation Plan?
A Comprehensive Transportation Plan (CTP) will help us coordinate with future development, establish policies and programs, and get projects funded. The plan will cover all modes of transportation, including roadways, bicycle facilities, sidewalks and transit services.
Interested in learning more? Review the current CTP that will be updated with this planning process.
How Can I Get Involved?
The project is a community driven effort so we need your input! To stay involved, visit this website for project updates, public meeting information, public survey information, project newsletters, flyers and more.
- Virtual Public Workshop #2, from October 5th to November 11th. For more information, click on this Link
- Virtual Question & Answer (Q&A) Session 1 on October 28th at 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm. Registration Link
- Virtual (Q&A) Session 2 on November 4th at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm. Registration Link
- Hunt Center - Posters available for in-person self-guided view from Oct 5th - Nov 11th, during regular business hours.
- October 30th at 10:00 am to 4:00 pm - Pop-Up Event #3 during Holly Fest at Sugg Farm. Stay tuned for more info.
- Multi-Modal Assessment & Recommendations - Ongoing.
- Pop-Up Event-June 19, 2021 at Farmer's Market- Completed.
- Public Survey # 1 - Closed Feb 1, 2021. Summary of Public Survey 1 Comments.
- Public Workshops - Held Jan 20 & 21, 2021.
- Stakeholder Meetings - Held Dec 2020/Jan 2021.
- Steering Committee Meetings - Ongoing.
- Existing Conditions Report - Draft.
- Vision, Goals and Priorities.
- Newsletters Jan | Mar | May | Jul | Sep Nov Jan
An updated plan is expected to be adopted in early 2022.