If you are looking to convert an existing residential dwelling into a business, permits are required.
- Certain businesses may require a Special Exception Use to be requested from the Town Council.
- Certain properties may need to be rezoned in order to operate a business.
- Certain exterior improvements may need to be made to the property before the business can open which include parking, landscaping, façade treatments, road improvements, or other site improvements.
- Certain buildings may require interior building improvements or inspections prior to opening your business.
- Contact Development Services for any required building permits