The Holly Springs Fire Department provides fire suppression, emergency medical care, fire prevention, arson investigation, fire inspections, and fire education.
- Fire suppression within the municipal limits and areas surrounding the Town
- Free blood pressure checks at all fire stations
- Emergency medical services as EMT-Basics (Fire Department staff provides basic medical care prior to an ambulance arriving)
- Fire education programs on various aspects of public fire safety that are presented to any group free of charge
- Fire hydrant maintenance for all hydrants located in the fire district
- Free tours of the fire stations will be provided with prior arrangements or appointment
- Free home smoke alarm checks