- In 2018, Ting Park, Holly Spring's premier athletic complex, had over 250,000 individual visits.
- Ting Park is also home to the Holly Springs Salamanders, a member of the Coastal Plain League, a wood-bat collegiate summer baseball league.
- Ting Park hosted the National Collegiate Club Baseball (NCBA) World Series for 3 years in a row, from 2017 to 2019.
Activities, Events, and Venues in Holly Springs:
There are a multitude of things to see and do within the town. Below are just a small selection.
Local Parks, Facilities, and Greenways:
Holly Springs Festivals and Events:
Attractions in Town:
Holly Springs is just 20 miles away from North Carolina's capital, Raleigh, a city of just over 450,000 residents, and world-class attractions.
Performing Arts Venues
- Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts
- Durham Performing Arts Center
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre
- Walnut Creek Amphitheatre
- Raleigh Convention Center
- Raleigh Meymandi Concert Hall
For more information on upcoming events in Raleigh, please go to www.visitraleigh.com.