Become a Vendor
We are seeking farmers and producers from across North Carolina to serve the growing number of customers at the Holly Springs Farmers Market. We accept applications all year long. Learn more about us and why you need to be part of our award-winning market. Find links to applications and more information below.
Answers to FAQs:
- We are currently at capacity but continue to accept vendors for our waiting list and as substitutes. Please complete the application to be considered for our waiting list.
- We are not currently accepting non-food vendors and will not respond to applications submitted for non-food products. If you are an artisan, please contact the Chamber of Commerce at 919-567-1796 for information about upcoming artisan markets.
- You must have a tax ID number.
- If accepted to be a vendor at the HSFM, you must provide proof of liability insurance.
- We do not currently accept food trucks or similar mobile vendors as part of our market. We do occasionally use food trucks for special events. Email us if you'd like to be included on our food truck list.
- If you are a Holly Springs resident who plans to run a business out of your home, there is information you will need here.
- It is the Vendor’s responsibility to be aware of and to be in compliance with all permits and license requirements including inspections, proper labeling, etc. Below are links to important information from the NC Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services.
- Wake Tech Small Business Center has loads of free resources and workshops to help get you started.
- Got to Be NC information
Weekly Vendor (48 dates)
|$385||Every Saturday May through April with five exceptions for holidays or town events|
Bi-monthly Vendor (24 dates)
|$230||Vendor will be on an A/B week schedule, attending alternating markets from May through April|
Weekly Vendor (25 dates)
|$250||Every Saturday May 6 - October 21|
Bi-monthly Vendor (13 dates)
|$150||Vendor will be on an A/B week schedule, attending market|
every other week from May 1 - October 23
Seasonal Produce Vendor (6 dates)
|$60||Specialized produce vendors may choose six consecutive weeks|
during their harvest season (eg: blueberries, pumpkins)
|Traditional Season Daily Vendor||$20||Vendor is only present at market on specified date|
Weekly Vendor (23 dates)
|$180||Every Saturday November through April with four exceptions for holidays or town events|
Bi-monthly Vendor (12 dates)
|Vendor will be on an A/B week schedule, attending alternating markets from November through April|
|Winter Season Daily Vendor|
|Vendor is only present at market on specified date|
|Additional Booth Space|
|50% of vendor’s regular booth fee.|
Available to produce vendors and meat vendors with freezers.
|One outlet per Vendor (if available); for essential product-related purposes|