Utility Bill Payment Options
Utility Bills & COVID-19 - Six month payment plans are available for utility charges incurred between March 31 and July 29. Wake County launched a program to help people who are unable to pay utility bills due to COVID-19. Learn more about this.
Create a new login profile for utility online access:
- Visit www.hollyspringsnc.gov/payonline and click the “Create user profile link.”
- Enter your account number and the last name associated with your account. Click “Confirm account.”
- Enter a new username and password, as well as your email address. Click “Register."
Sign up by logging into your utility account and choosing the eBill Only option.
Other Ways to Pay
Bank Draft -Sign up by submitting the Bank Draft Form along with a voided check by any of the options below. Utility bills are drafted on the 21st of each month from a checking or savings account. There is no charge for this service, and you will never have to pay late fee.
- Fax to (919) 557-7407
- Mail to Town of Holly Springs
Automated Phone System- Pay with a MasterCard, Visa or Discover credit or debit card at (919) 557-3925. Press option 1. Please have your account number ready.
Pay in Person- Visit the Finance office on the first floor of Town Hall at 128 South Main St. and pay by cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
Drive Through Mail Box- Drop off your payment with your bill in a sealed envelope at the drop box in the side parking lot next to Town Hall.
- To qualify for a payment extension you must be a utility customer for at least 12 months. If you are unable to pay your past due water bill and would like an extension on the due date, call Customer Service by the 14th of the month at (919) 557-3925. Press option 8 to set up a payment arrangement over the phone. Payment extensions must be arranged by the 14th of the month, either in person at the Finance office in Town Hall or over the phone.
- Payment extensions require the entire balance due to be paid by 5 p.m. on the day before the last business day of the month. If you fail to pay by by then, you forfeit the agreement. The water will be turned off the same day, and an additional $35 fee must be paid along with the total balance for service to be restored. No second notice will be given. If you fail to honor the payment extension, you cannot receive another extension for 12 months.
- Payment extensions may only be paid by cash, credit card or money order. No checks will be accepted.
- You also can email Karly.Pooley@hollyspringsnc.gov or Lori.Smith@hollyspringsnc.gov to request an extension.