New Resident and Business Information
Establishing New Service
How to contact us:
- In person at the Finance Department on the first floor of Town Hall, 128 South Main St.
- Fax: (919) 557-7407
Town of Holly Springs Finance Department
P.O. Box 8
Holly Springs, NC 27540
If you complete your application online we will call you to collect the deposit by Visa, MasterCard or Discover once the account has been set up in the office.
Meter Deposit Rates
|Status||Deposit||Service Fee||Total Cost Per Meter|
If you own or are purchasing a residential property, you can provide a letter of intent to purchase or your closing disclosure to avoid paying a deposit. You must provide this with the application prior to service being activated. Please submit the letter of intent to purchase or the first page of your closing disclosure when you apply for service. If you are applying online, save the document on your computer and upload the document to the online form. If you are unable to upload the document, please fax the document to our Finance Department at 919-557-7407.
If you are renting your home, or if you have a commercial/business account, a deposit will be required to start services.
Please submit your utility application and deposit (if applicable) at least 48 hours in advance of your start service date. We will do our best to accommodate your service needs.
- If the water service has been turned off prior to your service start date you will need to be at the service location when the water service is turned back on.
- If you are making an in-town move, your new address will have a different account number from your old address.
- Submitting a utility application for your new address will not disconnect your previous address. You must submit a disconnect request to close the account you are moving from.
- After submitting your utility application, we will not contact you unless we have problems processing your request or if a deposit is required.
To disconnect services, submit the Utility Disconnection Form online, or visit the Town of Holly Springs Finance Department in person at 128 South Main St. Please allow 48 hours for your request to be processed.