Weekend Directional Signs

A permit is required for all temporary right-of-way signs. Any signs placed in the right of way without the proper permit will be removed by the Town, and the responsible party may be subject to fines. Click here to read the Town's policy regarding signs in the right-of way. 

Application for Weekend Direction Signs >> Application

The Department of Planning & Zoning oversees other types of signs in Holly Springs. Click here for more information about other types of signs, including development, construction and real estate signs, which are allowed with a permit.