The view from…
Almost exactly in the geographic middle of the U.S. East Coast, the Town of Holly Springs, NC is right in the heart of one of the fastest growing regions. Businesses can access over 70% of the U.S. industrial base and more than 200 million people within a 2-day truck drive.
Within the state of North Carolina, Holly Springs is also centrally located, though slightly east of center. We’re part of the Raleigh-Durham metro area, which is also frequently referred to as the Research Triangle Region—which gets its name from the Research Triangle Park—noted as one of the most successful business parks in the world.
Within Wake County, home to the state capital of Raleigh, Holly Springs is tucked into the southwest corner, which until 20 years ago was a mostly rural area. Thanks to the explosive growth of the region and an aggressive economic development strategy, the landscape has been transformed into a thriving community with beautiful neighborhoods, golf courses, retail opportunities, and one of the world's largest and most sophisticated flu vaccine manufacturing facilities.
Major Drive Time Metro Markets
- 2 Hours: Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville
- 3 Hours: Charlotte, Richmond, Wilmington, Roanoke
- 4 Hours: Virginia Beach, Asheville, Columbia, Greenville, SC
Places of Interest
- Distance to Raleigh-Durham International Airport: 20 miles
- Distance to N.C. Beaches - 2-hour drive
- Distance to Research Triangle Park - 21 miles