Quick Clicks
Click to Home

Go To Search
Street Maintenance
Street repairStreet Maintenance Contact Information 
  • Holly Springs Public Works: (919) 552-5920
  • North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) Maintenance Office: (919) 733-3725

Reporting an Issue to Public Works
By calling the Holly Springs Public Works Hotline, residents can leave messages listing any street or transportation-related problem and details about the specific location of the problem, such as the nearest street address (for streets within town limits). Problems can range from potholes to shrubbery blocking line-of-sight at intersections, to damaged street curbing and more. Callers also are encouraged to leave their full name and phone number so Town employees can return their call, within two business days, to let the resident know how the Town is solving the problem and when it will be corrected.

State-Maintained Roads
The Town will make temporary repairs to state-maintained roads (Holly Springs Road, Highway 55, New Hill Road, Sunset Lake Road, Bass Lake Road, Avent Ferry Road, or Grigsby Avenue), until the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) State Road Maintenance office can permanently repair the thoroughfare. 

Other Issues
For problems on streets outside Town of Holly Springs limits, call NCDOT / State Road Maintenance at (919) 733-3725. For problems with traffic signals, call the NCDOT at (919) 560-6856. For malfunctioning street lights, call the Progress Energy Customer Service Center at (919) 508-5400.