- Holly Springs Parks and Greenways - interactive map shows current parks and greenways
- Public WiFi Hotspots - pdf shows public wireless internet access points
- Stream Protection Plan - pdf shows streams subject to riparian buffer regulations
- Wake County iMAPS - interactive map shows property information throughout county
- Interactive Development Map/What's Coming to Town? - online map features all current development projects that are proposed, approved or under construction
- Land Use Plan - pdf from town's comprehensive plan assists in establishing a land use and development pattern to create and maintain a unique identity for the town and enhance quality of life
- Interactive Zoning Map - online map shows the existing zoning classification for each parcel within the Town of Holly Springs town limits and the extraterritorial jurisdiction (ETJ) with links to the specific regulations for each zoning districts. Parcels can be searched by address.
- Zoning - pdf shows existing zoning classification for each parcel within town limits and the extraterritorial jurisdiction
- Planning Jurisdiction - pdf shows the Town's corporate limits, extra-territorial jurisdiction and short range urban service area where the Town provides planning, zoning and building code services. The map also shows the town's short range urban service area where Wake County provides these services. Any proposed development submitted to Wake County within this area must be reviewed by Holly Springs to determine the ability to connect to town water and/or sewer.
- Development Activity - pdf includes locations of current and future residential developments; major commercial, office, and industrial projects; schools; and parks; as well as the town's corporate limits and other development related information
- Business Park Map - pdf shows occupied and available land in the Holly Springs Business Park
- 2016 Powell Bill: pdf shows streets in Holly Springs, denotes which streets are maintained by the state and which are maintained by the town
Transportation Plans: These are some of the maps included in the Town's Comprehensive Transportation Plan, published in 2011.
Bicycle & Pedestrian Infrastructure
- Water - pdf shows existing water lines and facilities
- Long Range Water Capital Improvement - pdf shows existing and proposed water lines and facilities
- Sewer - pdf shows existing sewer lines and facilities
- Wastewater Capital Improvement - pdf shows existing and proposed wastewater lines and facilities
- Reclaimed Water - pdf shows existing reuse water lines
- Distribution Service Area - pdf shows area that can be serviced by reclaimed water