Oakview Innovation Park
About the Site
This N.C. State Certified site consists of 140 acres for greenfield development with approximately 80 contiguous acres of buildable land.
It is adjacent to Holly Springs Business Park, home of Seqirus, the world's second largest vaccine manufacturer. To the east lies Green Oaks Tech Center with an additional 60 acres available for purchase.
Due diligence performed on the property reveals it to be a very good site for a large single user or campus style development. As a N.C. certified site, the property has undergone a series of tests, including environmental assessments, to confirm its suitability.
Location: Holly Springs, N.C.
Size: 140 acres
Zoning: Research Technology
Gas: PSNC Energy
Telecom: Multiple providers, plus access to Town dark fiber for additional providers
Electricity: Duke Energy
Water, Sewer and Reclaimed: Town of Holly Springs
Shovel Ready Sites
This site is state certified by the North Carolina Economic Development Partnership.
Additionally, Wake County Shovel Ready Sites have been through a series of rigorous tests and include the following documentation:
- Business/industrial use designation
- Phase 1 environmental audits
- Geotechnical studies
- Topographical analysis and maps
- Aerial photography
- Availability of public utilities
- Water system extension engineering design
- Sewer system extension engineering design
- Industrial quality infrastructure
- Engineered site development plans
- Detailed analysis of development costs
- Complete information on pricing
- Boundary survey
- Wetlands delineation map
- Archeological findings
- Rare/endangered plant and/or animal report
- 100-year flood evaluations
Read more or call Holly Springs Economic Development at (919) 557-3923.